Illinois - Child Psychiatry – (48538)
Child Psychiatry – Chicago Suburbs
- Multidisciplinary, outpatient private practice is seeking Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists to join their team
- Close working relationship with Northwestern Medicine & have a wide referral base in the suburbs
- Outpatient practice but opportunity for some inpatient work, if desired
- Due to continued growth and demand, they are seeking to add child and adult/adolescent psychiatrists who are either board eligible or board certified and motivated to work as part of a collaborative team of clinicians dedicated to providing a full–spectrum of services to children, adolescents, and adults of all ages
- Full counseling and psychotherapy services are available to complement psychiatric evaluations and medication management
- Support staff handle scheduling, routine calls, and collections
- Full counseling and psychotherapy services are available to complement psychiatric evaluations and medication management. Support staff handle scheduling, routine calls, and collections
- Excellent reimbursement is available
- Salary is commensurate with hours worked – Some clinicians make over 300K annually
- In-house office support/administrative team and electronic billing/EMR
- Flexible hours, make your own schedule – telehealth available
- Group health, disability insurance and a 401(k) plan
- Full partnership and profit-sharing are available after two years
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.