Wisconsin - Urology – (48515)
Urology – Northestern Wisconsin
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-established urology practice consisting of three Urologists and four Advanced Practice Providers.
- Affiliated with a nationally ranked hospital and health plan
- Seeking board eligible or board certified Urologist
- This robust practice is located near the campus of one of the major hospitals in the area with excellent diagnostic and surgical facilities
- Regionally linked to a five county referral base of 630,000+
- The practice does offer urological services in established satellite clinics in the outlying communities
- Private practice with full support of an established health system
- Join a team of three board certified Urologists, two PA-Cs, and two APNPs
- Two dedicated days blocked for major and minor cases per week
- Defined partnership track starting at two years
- General Urology Practice with opportunity to subspecialize
- 3-4 day work week
- Extremely competitive compensation with full benefit package
- Growing population
- Dedicated referral base consisting of 27 clinics and 175+ primary care providers
- Strong support from 175+ affiliated specialists/subspecialists representing all major clinical specialties
- Large practice load, excellent income potential
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.