Pennsylvania - Urology – (48513)
Urology – Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Established in 1983, the practice has been providing care for the residents of this Tri-State region (Northwest Pennsylvania, Western New York, and Northeast Ohio)
- Group employs four board-certified urologists and five physician assistants
- The ideal candidate will possess skills in laparoscopic procedures, as well as the full range of general urology, and will be BC/BE.
- Seeking urologists with excellent clinical and leadership skills as we continue to build this premier urologic practice
- State of the art laparoscopic abilities: (2) Prestigious DaVinci Robots, Holmium and CO2 lasers with new ureteroscopy equipment & mobile lithotripter
- “In-Office” digital flexible cystoscopy
- Excellent salary and benefit package
- Productivity and quality incentives
- Annual CME funds
- Paid relocation package
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.