Washington - Urology – (48499)
Urology – South Central Washington
- With continued growth and community support, a a BE/BC Urologist is needed to join a multi-specialty clinic.
- Excellent compensation package including extremely generous base salary with production incentives along with traditional employed benefit packages including sign-on and commencement bonuses, relocation allowances, CME allowances, residency/fellowship stipends, malpractice, health benefits, generous time off, retirement and much more!
- General urology outpatient practice with minimal inpatient covering 1 hospital.
- Low competition from other providers or groups in the immediate area.
- Must have experience or training on DaVinci Robot.
- Support from our Hospitalists for consults and admits.
- Ideally will have training or feel comfortable with general pediatric procedures.
- Light call volume.
- Working with, and sensitive to, multicultural population in rural setting is preferred.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.