Wisconsin - Urology – (48497)
Urology – Western Wisconsin
- The Department of Urology includes two board-certified urologists who have busy, general practices.
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgeries are performed in state-of-the-art OR suites at our 250-bed medical center.
- Providing outreach services will be part of the practice.
- Call will be equally shared (1:3).
- Candidates must be board-certified/board-eligible in Urology. Expertise in current urologic procedures and laparoscopic skills is required
- Subspecialty interests or fellowship training are welcome
- The compensation package is highly competitive and includes exceptional benefits.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.