Alabama - Urology – (48490)
Urology – Southern Alabama
Well-established Urology practice seeks to add an additional BC/BE Urologist to their busy, hospital-employed practice.
This group of 5 physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner offers a wide range of outpatient services at two locations for diagnosing and treating adult urologic conditions including cystoscopies, testosterone pellets, ultrasound-guided prostate biopsies, and complex urodynamics.
This practice provides treatments for patients in the hospital setting to include da Vinci prostatectomy and partial nephrectomy, ESWL, urological reconstruction, and vasectomy reversals.
The hospital, a 420 licensed bed facility, is the first regional medical center in the country to develop an osteopathic medical college.
- Office hours are Monday- Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Four-day work week with one scheduled day off each week
- 1 in 5 weekend call rotation
- Practice is located in the Doctors Building on campus, making hospital rounding convenient
- Physicians only treat inpatients at one facility
- Robust Hospitalist service provides medical consultative support for non-surgical issues
- In-office lab services available at both locations
- Paid interviewing expenses
- Commencement bonus and relocation expense allowance
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus option
- Comprehensive benefits package to include but not limited to health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- CME and licensure fees allowance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Educational loan repayment options
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.