Virginia - Urology – (48487)
Urology – Western Virginia
– New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
– Must be board certified within five years of completing training
– Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Impressive base salary plus bonuses
– Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k with generous match
– Paid malpractice insurance
– Substantial CME and dues allowance
– Relocation assistance provided
About the Hospital:
– Robotics available
– Join existing provider
– 2022 start date
– Extremely stable and experienced OR staff
– State-of-the-art technology
– 146-bed facility
– Fully accredited acute-care facility
– Among only 5% of all U.S. hospitals to receive Magnet™ status, the nation’s highest recognition of nursing excellence
– Level III Trauma Center
– Accredited Chest Pain Center
– The Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
– We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – they share their common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and
– Their network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.