Illinois - Urology – (48486)
Urology – Southern Illinois
Health System is seeking an ambitious provider to join an established Urology team that has been striving to stay at the cutting edge of the medical industry to maximize the quality of the care we provide to the residents of the southern Illinois community.
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Productivity bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Relocation bonus
- Paid time off
- CME days with allowance
About Health System
Forward-thinking and financially strong, Health System prides itself in fostering leaders, promoting teamwork, and providing quality care coordination and transitions. Our passionate and strategic administration, alongside our friendly, skilled, and patient-focused staff, work together to cultivate a supportive and positive working environment.
- Not-for-profit and the largest provider of charity care and community benefits in southern Illinois
- Region’s largest and most accomplished healthcare system with over 3,800 employees including over 300 employed providers
- Physician engagement surveys analyze our opportunities and focus our actions for improvement
- System-wide Epic EMR
- 350,000 patient population
- Hospital employed, with generous compensation and benefits package
- Free, on-site hospital and clinic parking
About The Community
- Friendly community atmosphere
- Diverse population
- Surrounded by state parks and national forest
- Recreation including lakes, hiking, rock climbing, cycling paths, golf courses, breweries and dozens of wineries
- University in town
- Live music, performing arts, and numerous outdoor festivals
- Short drive to metropolitan/urban areas including St. Louis, Nashville and Chicago
- Quality educational opportunities in public and private schools
- Experience the beauty of all four seasons
- Reasonable cost of living
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.