Illinois - Urology – (48481)
Urology – Central Illinois
- Health System is recruiting an experienced Urologist for our practice position in Central Illinois
- Ambulatory office connected to the Medical Center, providing a robust in and out-patient opportunity, complimenting a busy ambulatory practice.
- A full time physician with general urology surgical skills and high degree of patient experience will quickly build a high volume practice.
- Physician will consult a mix of Outpatient and Inpatient patients, 90%/10% respectively.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Though the area’s population of 41,000 is considered a small town, the combined population of the surrounding areas is just shy of 150,000. The community provides the amenities a metropolitan city would offer, including outstanding restaurants (named best food town in the Midwest!), a variety of recreational activities and unique shopping experiences.
- The area is within three hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
- Medical School and University in town
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the city has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Illinois with the University of Illinois being the largest employer in the area
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in the Health System’s programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.