Illinois - Urology – (48480)
Urology – East Central Illinois
- Health System is recruiting an experienced Urologist for our practice position in Illinois
- Ambulatory office, located off campus from the medical center, providing a robust in and out-patient opportunity, complimenting a busy ambulatory practice.
- A full time physician with general urology surgical skills and high degree of patient experience will quickly build a high volume practice.
- Physician will consult a mix of Outpatient and Inpatient patients, 90%/10% respectively.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- The Medical Center is a 174 bed comprehensive health care facility serving the residents of the immediate and surrounding areas.
- Population of over 33,000 in a county of 80,000 and located a short distance from a variety of metropolitan cities, The city is the perfect mix of small-town and big-city living.
- The area offers plenty to do for the outdoor lover, including 17 area parks and four golf courses.
- From historical-style homes dating back to the 1800s to the more modernized home, the area’s real estate can suit anyone’s style and taste
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF’s programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.