Illinois - Urology – (48479)
Urology – Central Illinois
- Busy urology group is seeking additional urologist for patient care. Join a team of five urologists and four advanced practice providers.
- Call is 1:5 weekends.
- High quality medical services using robotic and laparoscopic surgical skills. Two daVinci robotics available for use at the Medical Center
- Referral support from a large multi-specialty group and robust hospitalist group.
- Medical Center is the one of the largest medical centers in Illinois. A major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois, College of Medicine, the Medical Center partners with both residency and fellowship programs.
- It is the area’s only Level 1Trauma Center.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF’s programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.