Tennessee - Otolaryngology – (48471)
ENT – Eastern Tennessee
- Highly respected, independent otolaryngology practice with five very active surgeons, two advanced practice clinicians, and two Doctors of Audiology is seeking an additional physician due to a nearing retirement.
- Serving the community for over 48 years
- Opportunity to build equal ownership in the practice and financial equity in an ASC.
- Practice offers a full range of otolaryngology services including; onsite audiology testing and dispensing, laboratory, ultrasound, and CT.
- A large multistate, non-profit hospital system provides excellent local tertiary as well as community hospital surgical support.
- The group provides exclusive ENT call services (excludes trauma) at two hospitals for this system and call coverage will be one in five.
- The practice is located in beautiful Northeast Tennessee in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in an MSA of over 300K and less than one hundred miles from Knoxville, TN and Asheville, NC.
- This is an opportunity to join a group of compassionate, patient-focused, like-minded physicians yet exercise independence in the practice of medicine.
- Competitive salary and benefits, first year income guarantee, and relocation allowance provided.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.