Michigan - Otolaryngology – (48465)
ENT – Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- You can build a customized Hospital Supported practice
- No local competition and a 50,000+ service area population = endless potential!
- Exceptional work/life balance!
- Considering full or part time Physicians
- Subspecialty training is welcome but not required.
- Image guidance navigation available in the OR.
- The Medical Office Building is attached to the Hospital
- Work with Board Certified EM and Anesthesiologists
- Collegial and very supportive Team.
- 3 year salary guarantee with wRVU potential!
- CME Allowance- $2,500/calendar year + 5 CME Days
- Paid Holidays- 8 designated holidays
- PTO- 5 weeks (prorated to hours worked)
- Relocation- $10k
- Retirement: 401 (a) retirement plan & 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- Potential for stipend, loan repayment, and signing bonus
About Our Community
- 27,472 People (50K+ People in service area)
- 766 square miles of Land
- 6,400 acres of Lakes
- 645 miles of Rivers
- No traffic
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.