Florida - Otolaryngology – (48464)
ENT – Southeastern Florida
• Accredited in office surgical suite
• Allergy Testing and Treatment
• Clinical Trials
• Diagnostic Audiology and Vestibular Testing
• Hearing Aid Sales
• In Office Xoran CT Scanner
• Must be US Board Eligible/Board Certified in Otolaryngology
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Impressive compensation package
• No state income tax
• 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
• Level II Trauma Designation
• 6 Neuro ICU/ 54 total ICU beds
• 24/7 Intensivist coverage
• Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.