Texas - Otolaryngology – (48459)
ENT – Texas Panhandle
495-bed acute care medical center
Eecruiting an Otolaryngologist to join the current ENT physician in an employed position with our multispecialty physician group
- BC/BE Otolaryngology
- Employed position
- General ENT procedures
- Subspecialty interests may be accommodated
- Willingness to see all ages
- Shared call with employed partner and community ENT physicians
- Resources to develop a busy, sustainable practice
- Attractive compensation package with generous base salary
- Productivity and Quality bonuses for strong earnings potential
- Full employed benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ST & LT Disability
- PTO, CME, 401(k), Medical malpractice insurance
- Sign-on bonus and Relocation assistance
- Loan repayment assistance may also be available
- Texas has no state income tax and is a tort reform state
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.