Ohio - Otolaryngology – (48458)
ENT – Southeastern Ohio
- Competitive base salary with income guarantee and productivity bonuses
- Signing bonus, educational loan repayment, and relocation
- Hospital employment
- Primary service area population >250,000 people.
- Supportive & collaborate medical staff and administration
- Independent medical system governed by a volunteer board of community members.
- Innovative and proactive medical strategies and structure
Generous Recruitment Package
- Guaranteed base salary, plus productivity bonus with full benefits, including competitive Medical, Dental and Vision benefit package for an individual and family plan, 403b and 457b retirement and pension plan with corporate match, 6 weeks PTO, malpractice coverage, and long term disability (a detailed benefits summary is available upon request).
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.