Indiana - Otolaryngology – (48450)
ENT Near South Bend, IN
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Ability to evaluate and treat patients appropriately while achieving excellent Patient Satisfaction
- High level of initiative and excellent communication skills a necessity
- Collaborate with other specialties as necessary to ensure quality patient care
- Full-time opportunity
- Opening due to community need and growth.
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity available with residency rotations. APP students
- Outpatient Facilities use NextGen, Hospital uses Meditech EMR
- Open to H1B candidates
Monthly stipends available for those in their residency or fellowship who commit to physician group. Competitive compensation per MGMA data. Salary guarantees and production incentives/quality incentives available. Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of loan forgiveness, sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.