New Mexico - Orthopedic Surgery – (48422)
Location: New Mexico
General Orthopedic Surgery – Eastern New Mexico
- Established multi-specialty group seeks BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Call: no more than 10 days per month
- General Orthopedic practice
- Clinical support structure: 1 RN clinical manager, 1 RN, 1 LPN, and 2 MAs
- Expected work schedule: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm with one half day admin time and block OR schedule
- Current daily clinic volume: 15-20
- 3 exam rooms per physician
- EMR: Epic
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: generous time off program(vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday), CME allowance, relocation allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, and exceptional retirement plans
- Located 90 minutes from both Amarillo and Lubbock, TX
- H1B and J-1 visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.