New Mexico - Orthopedic Surgery – (48420)
Location: New Mexico
Total Joint/Reconstruction – 30 Minutes From Albuquerque
- Established multi-specialty group seeks BC/BE fellowship-trained Orthopedic-Joint Specialist to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Routine group call coverage
- Must be able to perform general Orthopedic procedures, total joints and revisions, adult reconstruction, and standard Orthopedic trauma
- Clinical support structure: 3 RNs, 2 orthopedic cast techs, in-house X-ray, dedicated MA w/ additional support if needed
- Substantial Mid-Level support
- Expected work schedule: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm with 1/2 day admin time and block OR schedule
- Current daily clinic volume: 20-30
- 3 exam rooms per physician
- EMR: Epic
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: generous time off program(vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday), CME allowance, relocation allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, and exceptional retirement plans
- Located 30 minutes from Albuquerque and an hour from Santa Fe
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.