New Mexico - Orthopedic Surgery – (48419)
Location: New Mexico
Total Joint/Reconstruction – 30 Minutes From Santa Fe
- Established multi-specialty group seeks BC/BE fellowship-trained Orthopedic-Joint Specialist to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Call: no more than 10 days per month
- Seeking Joint Replacement specialist that can also provide general Orthopedic procedures – Must also be able to perform general trauma and related Orthopedic procedures
- Clinical support structure: 1 RN clinical manager, 1 RN, 1 LPN, and 2 MAs
- Expected work schedule: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm with one half day admin time and block OR schedule
- Current daily clinic volume: 15-20
- 3 exam rooms per physician
- EMR: Epic
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: generous time off program(vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday), CME allowance, relocation allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, and exceptional retirement plans
- Located 30 minutes from Santa Fe and 90 minutes from Albuquerque
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.