Indiana - Internal Medicine – (48416)
Internal Medicine – Indianapolis, IN metro area
- Outpatient Internal Medicine. BE/BC American Board of Internal Medicine
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Employed position at a Federally Qualified Health Center
- Nurse triage line takes primary call
- Flexible scheduling – possible 4 day work week depending on the location
- Average daily patient census: 18-22. Spanish speaking ability a big plus but not required
- Able to sponsor H1B cap exempt and J1 visa’s
- Teaching available, if desired
- Group of over 28 clinicians serves over 20,000 patients at 5 area locations
- Benefits offered: competitive sign-on bonus, option for loan forgiveness, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME with up to $3,500 allowance, board certification exam expenses, and more
- Located just 30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis and 45 minutes from Bloomington, IN
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.