Oklahoma - Family Medicine – (48403)
Northeast Oklahoma – Community Health Center setting
- Outpatient practice in a Community Health Center setting is seeking to add a Family medicine doctor to their team
- Negotiable base salary – to be discussed with employer directly
- 8 local clinics in 4 locations including Ob/Gyn, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Urgent Care
- Federally supported by the Health and Human Resources Administration and part of the Federally Qualified Health Center program
- Primary Care HPSA Score: 19
- Full benefits offered including malpractice coverage provided by the Federal Tort Claims Act
- Located about an hour from Tulsa, 2 1/2 hours from Oklahoma City, and 3 hours from Springfield, MO
- Major airport offered in Tulsa with non-stop flights to 18 major US cities
- J-1 and H1B visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.