Washington - Child Psychiatry – (48402)
Washington – Child Psychiatry
• Join established group that includes two adult psychiatrists on staff as well as psych NPs, psychologists, psychotherapists and LICSW
• No call
• Coordination with pediatrics group and developmental pediatrician
• Partnership opportunity within the Medical Group
• Board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrist with strong training
• Dedicated to promoting mental health initiatives in the community
• Team oriented professional willing to supervise APP staff
Who they are:
Located in north central Washington State(about 2.5 hours from Seattle), they are an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes:
• Two hospitals with more than 30 medical specialties
• More than 300 physicians and 170 advanced practice clinicians
• A 12,000 square-mile service area in 12 communities
• Their vision is to become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work there.
What they offer:
• First-year salary guarantee based on MGMA/SMGA median
• Partnership opportunity
• 401(k) match and profit sharing
• Generous relocation package
• Annual allowances for continuing education
• Internal loan repayment
• Robust malpractice insurance coverage
Nestled between the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and the Columbia River, they enjoy:
• More than 200 days of sunshine annually, snow-capped mountains, and the lakes and rivers of the high desert all with four seasons
• Great recreation: skiing, hiking, golf, white-water rafting, fly fishing, cycling, mountain biking, and kayaking
• Family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools and opportunities for everyone to be involved in culture and arts
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.