Missouri - Neurology – (48394)
The Department of Neurology at one of Missouri’s top academic health systems seeks BC/BE Neurologists to join their team. Openings available in the following specialties/sub-specialties:
- Sleep (Need 2)
- Neuromuscular Medicine (Need 2)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Movement Disorders
- Behavioral Neurology
- General Neurology
Where You’ll Work
- 247-bed Level I Trauma Center – Only Level I and helicopter service in central Missouri
25k ER visits annually
- Competitive base salary plus production bonus offered, full academic benefits, generous retirement plan, relocation allowance, public student loan forgiveness options, and more!
- Construction planned to begin this summer within the department
- Established translational and basic research program
- Level IV Epilepsy Program
- Comprehensive Stroke Center with 3 Stroke Neurologists and 3 Endovascular Physicians providing coverage
- Join over 20 Neurologists with sub-specialties including neuromuscular, sleep medicine, stroke, epilepsy, movement disorders, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Neuro-ICU, and general neurology.
- The Neurology residency program teaches 6 residents per year and the GME department also has 6 fellowship programs
- J-1 and H1B visa sponsorship offered
Where You’ll Live
- One of the nation’s top 10 college towns
- Small town comforts and community spirit with big-city culture, activities and resources
- Division I Sports
- Home to just over 100,000 people
- Nationally-ranked public schools including two top-ranked high schools, as well as a medical school and law school in town
- Vibrant downtown area – diverse restaurants, shops, museums and galleries
- 2,800 acres of park land and 72 parks in the area
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.