North Carolina - Orthopedic Surgery – (48372)
Location: North Carolina
Total Joint Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
expanding and seeking two board certified/board eligible, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons to join their established orthopedic practice. Applicants should have at least 3 years of experience and have fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction Surgery.
Employment by Medical Group
• Hospital privileges at a regional level 1 trauma center with opportunities to provide care at regional hospitals
• Access to a nationally recognized Ambulatory Surgery Center for outpatient procedures
• Guaranteed support from an established Orthopedic Trauma Service
• 24/7 inpatient and outpatient support by a team of 8 nurse practitioners and physician assistants
• Expansive referral network consisting of 29 counties and over 1.4 million people
• Outpatient clinic with in-house x-ray, DME, etc.
• Dedicated block OR scheduling
• Low call burden
• High volume surgical program
• Epic EMR System
• Competitive compensation including base salary and bonus structure
• Full physician benefit package including relocation
• Ability to live only an hour away from the beautiful North Carolina coast
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.