Illinois - Plastic Surgery – (48370)
Central Illinois – Plastic Surgery
• Experience or fellowship training in microvascular reconstruction required. Interest in rhinoplasty is a plus
• Call is 1:3 with APPs taking call/rounds Mon-Fri from 8 AM- 5PM
• Join a team of two plastic surgeons.
• Dedicated support staff consists of 2 Patient Service Representatives, 1 surgery scheduler, 3 RN’s, 1 Esthetician, 2 Medical Assistants, and 2 APPs
• Physicians see an average of 18 patients per clinic day and 3-5 surgical cases per surgical block
• Surgeries will primarily be done at our new outpatient surgery center attached to a new plastic surgery office space with some surgical cases performed at Carle Foundation Hospital
• Mostly an adult patient population with some pediatric and geriatric patients
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.