Iowa - Neurology – (48364)
Iowa – Academic Neurologist
Client has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for an Academic Neurologist. Join the growing team of 1 Neurologist and 2 Advanced Practice Providers.
This opportunity is hospital employed. The Neurology service has an established referral base and draws from a 14-county network of about 240,000 across northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
• Primary Stroke Center
• 2020 “Get with the Guidelines”- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award Recipient
• NO CALL
• Inpatient rounding in AM, outpatient clinic in PM
• Always with a resident or student
• Responsible for neurology rotations with IM, FM, and Psych residents along with medical students
• Both IM and FM programs are ACGME accredited
• Receive Adjunct Clinical Faculty position from University of Iowa and Professor of Neurology position from Des Moines University
• This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
• A competitive salary and benefits package is being offered for the right candidate including:
• Generous salary and sign-on bonus
• $4,000 CME allowance
• Benefits also include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Malpractice, Tail coverage, 401(K) plus hospital matches
They are located 2 hours north of Des Moines, IA, 2 hours south of Minneapolis, MN
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.