Oklahoma - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (48362)
OBGYN need in Northeastern OK
- Health System is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible OBGYN to join them.
- Employed opportunity with the largest physician group in OK.
- 1:4 call
- Provider sees average of 15-30 patients/day and 10-15 deliveries per month.
- Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm and Friday 8 am to 12 pm.
- There is a DaVinci Robot and subspecialty support available.
- Opportunity to teach is available, if desired.
- Sorry this opportunity can not sponsor any visa candidates at this time.
- Will be offered a competitive guaranteed salary plus productivity, and a full comprehensive benefits package.
- City and the surrounding communities provide many educational and recreational opportunities.
- This city offers all the big city amenities and has a low cost of living.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.