Pennsylvania - Cardiology – (48351)
Pennsylvania – Cardiology(Non Invasive)
• Join a cardiology practice of 2 interventionalists, 1 non-invasive cardiologist,1 electrophysiologist, and 1 heart failure specialist
• Practice is an established clinic with solid patient base
• Practice staffs 4 PAs and 2 nurse practitioners
• Clinic is located 1.5 miles from the hospital
• Additional clinic hours will be scheduled at UPMC Bedford
• The clinic has comprehensive pacemaker clinic
• Primarily an outpatient practice, work schedule is Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
• Call schedule will be 1:4
Some details about the Cardiology Department:
• The cardiology department is part of the health systems Heart & Vascular Institute
• The group also includes 1 vascular and 3 cardiothoracic surgeons
• Cath lab in hospital served over 3,000 patients and added TAVR and Watchman procedures in 2019
• Competitive compensation and benefits package includes an initial income guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, annual CME allowance and days, PTO, health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, retirement benefits and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
• This is a small city surrounded by mountains in central Pennsylvania with major northeast metropolitan areas within a 2–5 hour drive
• County Population: 130,000
• Hospital Service Area Population: 350,000
• Trauma Service Area Population: 1 million+ (20 counties)
• Local air and train service available
• Penn State University/State College only 40 minutes away
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.