Massachusetts - Endocrinology – (48346)
Massachusetts – Endocrinology
• A 160-provider multispecialty group in southeast Massachusetts, is recruiting a full-time Endocrinologist.
• This division is staffed by Fellowship-trained physicians and mid-level providers, and has a strong referral base of PCPs and other specialists.
• Southeast Massachusetts has a disproportionate prevalence of diabetes compared to the rest of Massachusetts, and the practice also manages thyroid and other adult endocrine conditions.
• Interest in diabetes and thyroid disease is important, and proficiency in thyroid ultrasound and fine needle aspiration (FNA) are desirable.
• Any other areas of interest or expertise are welcomed. The successful candidate will see office patients in our the client office and will rotate hospital duties at two local Hospitals with your 3 physician colleagues.
• The hospital rounding team includes a midlevel (NP or PA), who will carry a pager throughout the day.
• They also offers a comprehensive weight management program, osteoporosis management, Men’s Health, a Transgender Clinic, and a Thyroid Center offering ultrasound and FNA. Lab and imaging are readily available.
• They use an electronic medical record (eClinicalworks) and the hospitals use either Meditech or Epic.
• Salary will be commensurate with training and experience.
• This position includes possibility of partnership.
• They participate in all major national and regional healthcare quality initiatives, Accountable Care Organizations (ACO), insisting on the highest quality of care.
• This is a lovely area of the country, surrounded by water of various sorts. They are 20 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island, an hour from Boston, and 30 minutes from Cape Cod.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.