California - Urology – (48341)
Urology – Central California
- Expansion of services to meet community need/Practice Growth
- M-F With scheduled procedure days
- Mix of IP/OP Bulk of business is in OP setting but with procedural patients may have rounding needs. ED call is also in hospital
- 1:5 with stipend for call
- Beginning practice 20 patients per day more as they ramp up.
- Hospital has 3 da Vinici Xi robots on campus. Urology suite has procedural areas and treatment rooms in the Medical Office Building.
- Fully staffed office. Incoming physician will have an MA assigned to them.
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITY DETAILS
- 3 Current members and 1 NP
- Fellowship Trained in Urology
- Well established group, respected in the community. Has an excellent referral network with independent providers in the community. Group sees a varied patient population with much different diagnosis.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.