Texas - Family Medicine – Obstetrics – (48339)
seeking a BE/BC FPOB Physician to provide full-time services.
This is an amazing opportunity offering high quality of life and high productivity potential.
- Busy, established practice
- Office Space and necessary equipment ready and available
- OB Call estimated to be 1:6
- Shared reception with check in/out, coding and billing
- 17 exam rooms and a procedure room
- CLIA waived Lab, medication room, and lockers with a break room
- US BE/BC
- Clean background
- Experience preferred but not required
Nationally Competitive Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive Base Salary Package
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- CME assistance
- Relocation Allowance
- 100% Medical Education Debt Assistance potential
- Stipend during Training and more!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.