Indiana - Hematology/Oncology – (48321)
Hematology Oncology Opportunity in Central IN
- Health System is looking for a BE/BC Medical Oncologist to join their team.
- Medical & Radiation Oncologists are supported by a dedicated on-site nurse navigator, a registered dietitian, an oncology social worker, a full-time board-certified oncology pharmacist, and a patient medication assistance program.
- As a physician with the Cancer Center you join a network encompassing many service and specialty centers.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a physician to grow a successful practice quickly while enjoying an active, family-friendly community, and very diverse patient population.
- EPIC EMR
- Will receive a very competitive compensation
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
- Can sponsor H1B visa candidates, but not J1’s
- Easy access to Indianapolis, Louisville, and Cincinnati – all within a 1 hour drive!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.