Georgia - Family Medicine – (48319)
Georgia – Family Medicine
- Client is seeking experienced Family Medicine physicians to start a new hospital-employed outpatient internal and family medicine practice group.
- The typical work week will consist of outpatient clinic Monday through Friday.
- The position will require the provider to take 7 days of city call per month at our their Hospital location. City call requirements consist of admitting unassigned inpatients to the hospital and provision of their care. There is a nurse practitioner that sees all of the city call patients Monday through Friday and performs much of the patient management.
- The physician is required to round on the patients once daily and be available by phone for new admissions. Typical census on the city call service is 6-10 patients. A backup physician is called if the census is 12 or higher.
- Their outpatient opportunity includes competitive salary, commencement bonus, paid moving expenses, up to 100K in tuition repayment, 403(b) retirement program with hospital match, malpractice coverage, annual CME expenses and time for conference, plus 33 days of paid time off per year. eClinincalWorks is the EMR used in the outpatient offices and Meditech in the hospital setting.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.