North Carolina - Family Medicine – (48317)
Location: North Carolina
North Carolina – Family Medicine
• Excellent opportunity to practice outpatient Family Medicine in a new practice, located in a welcoming community in the Northwest corner of North Carolina.
• This practice will be adjacent to an already existing Urgent/Express Care clinic, that is currently staffed with Advanced Practice Clinicians.
• As a part of the team, you can expect to:
o Work with a team of collaborative and supportive physicians and providers providing quality care for patients of all ages.
o Broaden your clinical skills with diverse cases and challenges that encourage professional growth.
o Find better work/life balance with full-time or part-time employment options; flexible scheduling options.
• The Hospital is a non-profit, independent hospital that is run by a local board of trustees. They have 81 acute care beds that are located in all new patient care units that opened in January of 2010. The hospital’s medical staff, nursing staff, support staff, and administration take pride in their facility, in their quality measures, and in their patient satisfaction scores. This is a great place to work!
• $4,000 in CME
• 30 days of allowed time off
• 401K with 50% matching
• Medical license and DEA paid for by organization
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.