South Carolina - Otolaryngology – (48284)
Location: South Carolina
Head & Neck Otolaryngology – Central South Carolina
- Private practice seeks BC/BE fellowship trained Head & Neck Otolaryngologist to join their team
- Exceptional earning potential – to be discussed with employer directly
- Join 8 ENTs, 2 Audiologists, a Speech Pathologist, and 6 PAs
- 1:9 weekday call – 1:18 weekend call
- Must perform ablative procedures
- Openings in general ENT, Facial Plastics and Otology also available throughout Northern and Central South Carolina
- ENT Hospitalist covers 26 weekends per year
- Option to precept medical students and primary care residents
- Must be Allergy certified or able to become certified
- Ancillary income includes allergy, sleep studies, sleep DME, CT, hearing aids, diagnostic audiology, speech therapy, vestibular rehab/FYZICAL, and ultrasound
- Benefits include: health (full premium paid for family from first day of employment), dental, vision, malpractice, 4 weeks PTO
- Located an hour from Augusta, GA, 90 minutes from Greenville & Spartanburg, 2 hours from Charleston, and 3 hours from Myrtle Beach
- Regional airport offered in town with non-stop flights to 11 major US cities
- J1 visa candidates encouraged to apply
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.