Alabama - Surgery – (48236)
seeking a BE/BC Wound Care Physician to provide full-time services.
- The Wound Care Clinic offers specialized therapies for chronic or non-healing wounds.
- Treatments available such as Debridement, State-of-the-art Topical Treatments, Specialized Dressings, Special Shoes and Patient Education.
- The Center uses an interdisciplinary model of care including infectious disease management, reduced blood flow diagnosis, laboratory evals, nutritional management, pain management, diabetes education and more.
- Employed Position
- Building located on Hospital Campus and was built in 2015.
- HBO Room with two Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers.
- Only Wound Care Center in the County!
- Experienced Staff and Nursing Staff trained in Chronic Wound Care.
- Flexible Schedule!
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
~Nationally Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
~Productivity/Incentive Compensation – No Cap!
~100% Med Ed Debt Assistance potential
~Stipend during Training
~Health, Life and Retirement
~CME, Med Lic and Dues and more!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.