Wisconsin - Hematology/Oncology – (48222)
Join a well-established cancer center affiliated with a university that is recognized throughout the Midwest and the nation as one of the leading innovators in cancer research and quality patient care.
- Seeking BC/BE Hematology Oncologist to join a thriving multispecialty group.
- Call is 1:20 – outpatient only call
- Opportunity to replace a retiring physician who has an established 30-year practice.
- Income potential is $600,000+
- Comprehensive benefit package, included relocation assistance,
- Affiliated with UW Health (Madison).
- Excellent support service lines in place, including, Radiation Oncology (gamma knife), Pulmonary Disease (EBUS), Urology, Gastroenterology, hospice and palliative care.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.