Massachusetts - Internal Medicine – (48212)
90 minutes from Boston, MA – Primary care opening in 2021
- FQHC (Federally qualified health center) with loan repayment options
- Salary is $207,000 in year one with production in year 2. Base will be $192K in year two with production incentives
- Full benefits, paid relocation and insurance package. Negotiable on fringe benefits and bonuses.
- Production incentives based on patient encounters
- Most physicians average $220,000 – $230,000 annually in compensation
- Doctors see on average 14-17 patients per day. Some doctors will see 20 or more if experienced and desire to increase patient load.
- Group has Primary care but no psychiatry
- 2 office locations plus 5 dental sites (will work at only one site)
- Internal Medicine, Med/Peds or Family Medicine training accepted. Must be BE/BC
- Minimal phone call only a few times a month
- Desired start date in 2021
- J-1 (HHS waivers available) and H1-B eligible (Cap Exempt)
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.