Washington - Psychology – (48196)
- Develop behavior health curriculum for the FM Residency Program
- Involvement and development in Wellness activities for GME department for FM residency
- Provide Assessment for behavioral health problems for patients referred by health care providers at family medicine residency clinic: elective appointments or walk-ins of patients in crisis or with urgent needs.
- Develop treatment plans for patients to address their mental health problems.
- Provide therapeutic interventions of individual, group and family therapy for mental health problems.
- Liaison with physicians, nurses, and psychiatry staff regarding patient care and treatment.
- Complete required documentation and statistical reporting in a timely manner.
- Telehealth interventions may be provided.
- Provide curbside consultations to the primary care team.
- Accommodate walk-in patients in crisis or with urgent needs.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Attend FM residency faculty meetings as required.
- Attend training classes or orientations as required by Health.
QUALIFICATIONS: A qualified family physician or psychiatrist, or other behavioral health professional would meet the requirement for such faculty expertise. “Qualified” implies a specific interest, education/training, and experience in behavioral health.
- MD or DO
- Or Master’s degree/PhD in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology.
- Or Current Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.