New York - Internal Medicine – (48153)
Location: New York
Internal Medicine/Behavioral Health Medical Director – Upstate New York
- Seeking Med-Psych, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine providers interested in outpatient opportunities to join a growing faculty practice as Medical Director
- Experienced candidates with interest in Behavioral Health are preferred, but new graduates and junior faculty interested in leadership roles may also be considered
- Blend of clinical, teaching, and administrative responsibilities
- Multidisciplinary team, including Family Medicine & Internal Medicine physicians, Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Care Manager, Nursing, APPs, and Practice Management
- Collaboration with sister program offering enhanced continuity of care for patients
- Newly renovated, expanded office space
- Optimal time allotted for new patients and follow-up visits
- Dual-faculty appointment with Psychiatry and FM/IM – opportunities for teaching medical students, Residents and APPs
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine B/C or B/E, or dual-boarded in FM/IM and Psychiatry (Med-Psych)
- Eligible for NYS license
- Interest in working w/ behavioral health patients
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.