New York - Psychiatry – (48152)
Location: New York
Women’s Health Psychiatry – Upstate New York
- Seeking a Women’s Health Psychiatrist to join a Collaborative Care Division
- Psychiatrists with Women’s Health Fellowship training, as well as General Psychiatrists wirh interest in Women’s Health, are encouraged to apply
- Work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary team of providers including OB/GYN Physicians, Psychiatrists, midlevels, and Residents
- Clinics affiliated with OB/GYN Residency programs at their Medical Center and their community teaching affiliate
- Teaching opportunities with Residents, medical students and APPs
- No call and no weekends
- Unique opportunity to help develop a women’s health center of excellence in collaboration between Psychiatry and OB/GYN departments
- Leadership opportunities available for interested candidates
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.