New York - Psychiatry – (48151)
Location: New York
Consultation Liaison Psychiatry – Upstate New York
- An exciting faculty opening for a Consult-Liaison Psychiatrist, working in the Transplant Division
- This is a full-time position – part-time working alongside other Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Residents/Fellows rotating on our Kidney and Liver Transplant service; and part-time working in another area of Psychiatry, based on interest and department need
- Working with an established team of Transplant Psychiatrists, as well as supportive Psychiatry faculty colleagues and midlevels
- Academic appointment – opportunities for teaching and/or research
- Options for working in other areas of Psychiatry based on individual interest
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including tuition reimbursement for dependents, discounted child care programs, annual CME allotment, etc.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.