Kansas - Cardiology – (48147)
Kansas – Interventional Cardiology
- Walk in to a busy Heart & Vascular Center practice
- Interventional call of 1:3
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Includes Clinic and Outreach activities
- Group includes Medical Cardiology, EP, and Cardiac Surgery
- Now accepting J1 Visa candidates
- Employed through The University of KS Physician Group
- BC/BE Required
- Competitive base compensation + wRVU bonus potential
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
•Combined service area population of 425,681
•378 Licensed Beds
•35,000 ER visits annually
•Over 4,000 OP Surgeries
•Over 2,000 IP Surgeries
•400 privileged providers
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.