New York - Psychiatry – (48140)
Location: New York
Psychiatry Emergency Program – Upstate New York
- Seeking Psychiatry faculty to join a program unique to New York State that aims to provide evaluation and emergent treatment for individuals of all ages who are suffering from an acute mental health crisis
- Qualified candidates will enjoy working in a collegial team of providers, including psychiatrists, social workers, nursing staff and midlevel providers
- Teaching opportunities w/ residents, medical students, interns, trainees from other disciplines
- Collegial, fast-paced work environment, seeing all acuities and variety of cases
- No call requirements, flexibility in scheduling allows for good work-life balance
- Competitive salary/generous University benefits, including retention bonus, relocation, and annual professional allowance
- BC/BE in General Psychiatry
- NYS license
Skill: Emergency Department
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.