Missouri - Vascular surgery – (48088)
seeking a board certified vascular surgeon to join our dynamic, expanding group in 2021.
– Candidate must be energetic, motivated and ready to hit the ground running
– Board certified or board eligible in vascular surgery
– Eligible for licensure in Kansas and Missouri
– Call coverage 1:5
– Partners have extensive experience in endovascular techniques as well as open surgical approach to aortic, carotid, peripheral vascular disease and vascular access surgery
– Practice features a high volume of interventional cases including thoracic stents and bypass
– Clinic boasts an I-CAVL accredited lab and readily available space for a new physician
– Exemplary staff with highly trained, experienced professionals incorporating advanced practice nurses to enhance surgeon efficiency
– Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
– Competitive salary with incentive-based package
– Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
– Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
– Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
– CME time and dues allowances
– 401k with company matching
– Employee stock purchase plan
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.