Kansas - Gynecologic Oncology – (48083)
is seeking a gynecological oncologist to join a group of established gynecologic oncologists in Kansas City, MO.
– Board certified or board eligible in gynecological oncology
– Trained in robotic surgery; robotics available
– Willing to work closely with other providers to ensure excellent patient care
– 1:3 or better call rotation
– Resident teaching opportunities available for interested candidates
– Advanced practice provider support is available
– Patients-first culture
– Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
– Competitive salary with incentive-based package
– Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
– Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
– Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
– CME time and dues allowances
– 401k with company matching
– Employee stock purchase plan
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.