Kansas - Maternal-Fetal Medicine – (48081)
seeking a maternal fetal medicine physician to join an employed practice of three physicians in a growing market.
– No deliveries required- consistent high-quality coverage for deliveries from the OBGYN group, Specialists in Women’s Care
– Ideal candidate must be comfortable with telemedicine
– Option for resident teaching through OBGYN residency program with future plans for an accredited MFM fellowship based
– Call rotation of 1:4
– Stipend available for fellows with a minimum of six months left in their training program
– Board certified or board eligible in maternal fetal medicine
– Eligible for Kansas licensure
– Patients-first culture with an exemplary staff of highly trained, experienced professionals incorporating advanced practice nurses, registered nurses and sonographers
– Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
– Competitive salary with incentive based package
– Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
– Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
– Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
– CME time and dues allowances
– 401k with company matching
– Employee stock purchase plan
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.