Kansas - Neurology – (48080)
seeking a general or fellowship trained neurologist to join the employed group located in Kansas.
– Opportunity to create a niche practice based on your clinical interests with a balance of hospital and clinic work or stronger inpatient focus
– Clinic conveniently located on the hospital campus providing seamless access to both the inpatient and outpatient settings
– Advanced practice provider support available
– Call is 1:3 supporting only one hospital
– Limited night coverage required to achieve better work life balance
– Board certified or board eligible
– Patients-first culture
– Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
– Competitive salary with incentive based package
– Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
– Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
– Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
– CME time and dues allowances
– 401k with company matching
– Employee stock purchase plan
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.