Louisiana - Neurosurgery – (48078)
seeking an employed endovascular neurosurgeon to anchor and develop a comprehensive stroke program in, Louisiana.
– Ideal candidate should be comfortable leading and developing a comprehensive stroke center
– Ability to provide programmatic input in all aspects of the program including equipment selection
– Experienced endovascular neurosurgeons are encouraged to apply; new graduates with leadership skills are also welcome
– Practice medicine with the latest technology to complement your practice and maximize your skills
– Neurosurgical suite currently equipped with Brainlab intraoperative CT, navigation equipment and Zeiss microscope
– Strong referral base, established primary stroke center, excellent team of neurologists and neurosurgeons, and supportive medical staff providing a great opportunity to build a successful practice quickly
– Must have superb teambuilding skills and excellent clinical abilities
– Board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery
– Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience
– Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
– Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
– CME time and dues allowances
– 401k with company matching
– Employee stock purchase plan
– Tuition reimbursement
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.